Cherrystone Family Camping Resort also offers camping cabins for a more rustic alternative. Our log cabins are nestled in the woods and are complete with electricity, ceiling fan, double bed, bunk beds, picnic table, charcoal grill, and a porch to relax on. Several of our cabins also offer air conditioning and a refrigerator. Water is available at each cabin site. Cabins do not include bathroom facilities, linens, dishes, or cooking equipment. A large bath house and a dish washing station are located nearby. We have cabins to accommodate two sizes of families. There are 14 cabins that accommodate 4 guests, and 38 cabins that accommodate 6 guests. We allow one family per camping cabin. During the summer season, our cabins are rented on a weekly basis only. Saturday to Saturday and Sunday to Sunday rentals are available.
- Check-In time is 3:00 p.m. Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m.
- A two-night credit card deposit per week is required for all cottage, trailer and cabin rentals. Each additional week or portion thereof is requires an additional nights’ deposit.
- In case of cancellation, notice must be received a minimum of 31 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a full refund of your deposit, less a $15 administrative fee.
- Cabins must be cleaned prior to your departure.
- Health department regulations prohibit pets in camping cabins, and we do not allow pets on cabin sites.
- Tents or any additional sleeping facilities are not permitted on cabin sites.
- A screen room is allowed.
- All of our camping cabins are designated as non-smoking.
Reservations are necessary! Please call 1.757.331.3063 or make your reservations request online.