Cherrystone Family Camping Resort also offers camping
cabins for a more rustic alternative. Our log cabins are nestled
in the woods and are complete with electricity, ceiling fan, double
bed, bunk beds, picnic table, charcoal grill, and a porch to relax
on. Several of our cabins also offer air conditioning and a refrigerator.
Water is available at each cabin site. Cabins do not include
bathroom facilities, linens, dishes, or cooking equipment. A large
bath house and a dish washing station are located nearby.
We have cabins to accommodate two sizes of families. There
are 14 cabins that accommodate 4 guests, and 38 cabins that
accommodate 6 guests. We allow one family per camping
cabin. During the summer season, our cabins are rented on
a weekly basis only. Saturday to Saturday and Sunday to
Sunday rentals are available.
- Check-In time is 3:00 p.m. Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m.
- A two-night credit card deposit per week is required for all cottage,
trailer and cabin rentals. Each additional week or portion thereof is requires
an additional nights’ deposit.
- In case of cancellation, notice must be received a minimum of 31 days
prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a full refund of your
deposit, less a $15 administrative fee.
- Cabins must be cleaned prior to your departure.
- Health department regulations prohibit pets in camping cabins, and
we do not allow pets on cabin sites.
- Tents or any additional sleeping facilities are not permitted on cabin sites.
- A screen room is allowed.
- All of our camping cabins are designated as non-smoking.
Reservations are necessary!
Please call 1.757.331.3063 or make your reservations