|We've Thought of Everything|
We want you to think of Cherrystone as your home away from home. That’s why we offer a variety of services to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. From an emergency toothbrush to
a great tomato, you’ll find anything & everything you need.
Little Neck Café
Don’t miss our famous ALL-U-CAN-EAT BREAKFAST BAR, available each weekend during the summer. Our delicious pizzas are baked fresh daily. Burgers, subs, hot dogs, and a variety of sandwiches are always available in addition to sodas, shakes, and our famous banana splits. With the exception of the Breakfast Bar, all items are available for eat-in or carry-out. We also have a big-screen TV for NASCAR and sports fans to enjoy.
The Cherrystone General Store carries a complete line of grocery and household items. In addition to a well-stocked R.V. parts and accessories department, you’ll find a wide selection of gifts, jewelry, and a large assortment of clothing. Pay for propane and RV pumping service at the General Store.
Farm StandCherrystone Family Camping Resort Farm Stand features corn, tomatoes, beans, potatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe and other fresh produce, all locally grown. Crabs and fresh seafood also are available. Try a delicious taste of Virginia’s Eastern Shore. Seasonal Availability.
Bait and Tackle Shop
Our Bait and Tackle Shop maintains a complete line of boating accessories, rods and reels, terminal tackle (rigs, hooks, weights), crabbing supplies, and baits. Rentals include motorboats, bicycles, fun cycles, clam rakes, shuffleboard, horseshoes and fishing rods. In cooperation with the Virginia Saltwater Fishing Tournament, the Bait and Tackle Shop provides an OFFICIAL WEIGH STATION. Citation awards are free if fish meet minimum weights established by tournament rules. Our knowledgeable staff will recommend the best fishing spots to test any angler’s skill.
Important Note to Fishermen: The State of Virginia requires a license to fish in the Chesapeake Bay.This license may be purchased at our Bait and Tackle Shop. No license is required to fish from our piers, rental boats, or our charter boat.
Sparkling clean, state-of-the-art self-service laundry facilities are located behind the café/arcade building. Change is available in the arcade.
Propane • Propane is pumped daily. We fill bottles by weight and we have metered service for motor homes. FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS TANKS THAT ARE OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE FROM BEING FILLED UNLESS RECERTIFIED. The State of Virginia requires all propane tanks to be equipped with an OPD valve. Propane is purchased at the General Store.
Cherrystone will store pop-up and/or travel trailers only. Annual rate is $365 per year (January - December). Call the Welcome center for more information or contact us online.
Cherrystone will store pop-up and/or travel trailers only.
There is an ATM machine conveniently located inside our General Store.
Free Wi-Fi throughout the campground.
There are public telephones located outside the Little Neck Cafe.
Due to considerable guests requests we are now allowing personal golf carts at Cherrystone with the following provisions.
• All drivers must be 21 or over. Charge is $5 per day. Only one golf cart per site. Visitors cannot bring a golf cart.
• Electronic carts must be plugged into your RV for charging.
• Proof of $150,000 liability insurance must be turned into our office before using your golf cart on Cherrystone property. The guest is responsible for supplying a copy to us before using the golf cart.
• Posted Speed limit must be followed.
• No operating golf carts after 11 p.m. or before 7 a.m. (quiet hours) regardless of whether it is electric or gas powered. This includes going to the bath house or looking for a misplaced child or pet.
• If driving after dark, golf carts must have headlights on. We will not accept secondary lighting systems (Flashlights, lanterns, candles, excellent night vision, etc).
• Cherrystone reserves the right to deny use of a golf cart by any guest if we feel the use of that golf cart is deemed detrimental to our guests, staff or property. No refund will be given if driving privilege is suspended.
• No towing of any kind is allowed with golf carts.